All athlete members will now register as athlete.
- USA Gymnastics has been able to provide the introductory athlete membership at a very steep discount, for a select number of levels for many years.
- However, as part of an effort to update and simplify our membership structure, meet the demand of rising operational costs, and continue to provide value to all members, we have decided to discontinue the introductory athlete membership.
2020/2021 Membership Dues:
- Athlete: $63
- Professional: $95 (includes 1 discipline)
- Junior Professional: $95 (includes 1 discipline)
- Instructor: $17
- Member Club: $225
- University: $160
- Judging Association: $160
- Event Production: $300
Modifications have been made to the add/remove members to the club roster.
- Member Club’s ability to add/remove individuals to club rosters has been restored.
- However, the approval/denial process will remain, meaning that both the individual and the member club will need to approve/deny the request. Members and clubs will need to approve/deny requests, similar to social media platforms.
- The approval/denial process is intended to ensure that both parties are aware of what/whom are being added to rosters.
Adult Athletes (18 or older):
- Athletes 18 or older are required to complete the U110: U.S. Center for SafeSport course as a condition of membership.
- New for 2020/2021, athletes who do not comply with the mandate will be placed in a pending status.
- The functionality now includes the ability to mark sanctions full by level and/or discipline.
New Organizational Membership Options:
- Organizational membership types are intended for business and/or institution, that either has gymnastics instruction and/or are in an institution that intends to obtain USA Gymnastics sanctioned events, such as event production companies.
- In an effort to better align membership requirements, price points and benefits, we are expanding membership options for organizational members.
- The 4 new membership types will cut down on confusion for owners/administrators of companies that don’t fit into the traditional, Member Club membership structure:
- Member Club: Any business that provides day-to-day gymnastics instruction, with amateur athletes, as well as, register/compete an athlete and/or a team of athletes in any USA Gymnastics sanctioned event.
- University: Any higher education institution that register/compete an athlete and/or a team of athletes in any USA Gymnastics sanctioned event.
- Judging Association: Judging institution (example; NAWGJ) that hosts USA Gymnastics sanctioned events.
- Event Production: Any business that does not have gymnastics instruction, but rather provides meet production/registration services.